I am going to have to do ALL of these in the weeks leading up to Halloween. They are so perfect! I especially love the Zombie eye because it reminds me of those Iron Fist pumps.
Love these Halloween nails!
- china glaze - sunset sail
- china glaze - designer satin
- opi - planks a lot
- opi - skull & glossbones
My Glee nails.
- Essence’s Lime Me Up
- Essence’s Fall For Me
- Essence’s Ahoy
- Essence’s Back To The 50’s
- Claire’s Yellow nail polish, unnamed
- Essence’s Hello Holo
After failing several times at painting this design on my nails, I finally gave in and bought some feathers. It’s easier than expected to put them on your nails and it looks soooo pretty.
These are actually real feathers from a pheasant. I found these on ebay. But I guess synthetic feathers for crafting would work also.
My base colour is 95E from the Manhattan&Buffalo line. I’m not sure if a base coat is necessary but I thought it might look prettier with a nude colour as base.
A few tips in case you want to try this too:
- I figured small feathers work really well. Also less waste!
- Always use a sharp pair of scissors to cut off the edges.
- Put on more than one layer of clear top coat. I did 4 coats.
tried the Nail Rock wraps on my fingers :)
- OPI - swimsuit… nailed it!
aww i like this color a lot. i haven’t bought a new polish in weeks! this is a great color to break my dry spell!
watermarble nails, they remind me of the ocean.